Gives a list of tasks to complete, timetable for an evening match at Hillsborough and correspondence to the Scrutiny from Ian Daines. Includes disclosure policy surrounding Hillsborough documents including police statements. ... more
This File contains the following items:
1. Hand written Recollections by South Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service employees.
2. Copy correspondence from Scottish Ambulance Service to Secretary of the Scottish Football League and Secretary of Scottish Football Association regarding the Scottish Ambulance Service position in relation to the recommendations contained in the Taylor Interim Report (September 1989).
3. Letter from Scottish Ambulance Service to Scottish Home and Health Department detailing response of the Taylor Inquiry (March 1990).
4. South Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service Interim Recommendations (4 copies).
5. Papers relating to the Trent Regional and Mersey Regional Health Authorities at The Inter Regional Symposium, 19 June 1990: The Hillsborough Stadium Disaster The Lessons for Health Care- Includes Presentation notes, Scenario exercise, Letter of invitation from Trent Regional Health Emergency Planning Officers (June 1990).
6. Hillsborough Interlink: Magazine by and for those affected by Hillsborough, Issues 4 and 5 (February and April 1990).
7. Facsimile copy sent to South Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service by West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service of from page of [London] Evening Standard (18 April 1989). ... more
This subject was addressed in the Stuart-Smith Scrutiny. Includes Officer's Reports, Witness Statements and correspondence between the Hillsborough Scrutiny Team, South Yorkshire Police and their Solicitors, Hammond Suddards. ... more
File labelled "Funding for Legal Representation Hillsborough)". Includes index of contents for file, correspondence, extracts from minutes and notes all relating to the funding of legal representation. ... more