1. Minutes of meetings of the Taylor Recommendations Implementation Team meeting August, September, October, December 1989; 2. Lord Justice Taylor Interim Report (Marked Confidential Final Revise). Includes 2 annotated copies of a check list entitled 'Work to be done'; Briefing notes for the Deputy Chief Constable relating to the Taylor Recommendations included in the agreement with football clubs; Extract from pages 2 and 3 [Minutes of meetings of the Taylor Recommendations Implementation Team meeting, 11th August 1989] with highlighted markings; Analysis of the Taylor Report; Handwritten alphabetical list of categories; 3. South Yorkshire Police Chief Constable Press Release in response to the Lord Justice Taylor Hillsborough Inquiry Report, 4th August 1989; 4. Home Officer Circular 68/1989 Interim Report of the Hillsborough Inquiry, 4th August 1989; 5. [Popplewell Report] Chapter ; 6: Summary of all recommendations, 1986. 6. Photocopy of Green Guide to Safety at Sports Ground, 1986; 7. ACPO Sub Committee on Hooliganism at sporting events: Guide to policing football, October 1987; 8. ACPO Sub Committee on Hooliganism at sporting events: Extract from the Working Party Report into Police use of CCTV and still photography; 9. Photocopy of South Yorkshire Police Standing Instructions for the Policing of Football Matches, April 1986; 10. [South Yorkshire Police] Note for file by Deputy Chief Constable Peter Hayes, South Yorkshire Police, [following a meeting] between Alan Hopkins, regarding Recommendations 35 to 38 as contained in the Taylor Inquiry Interim Report, 9th August 1989; 11. Communications Management Summary Paper. Written by Superintendent Parker in response to the Taylor Interim Report. Consists of the actions to be taken [by South Yorkshire Police], 8th August 1989; 12. Telex message from Deputy Chief Constable Hayes, South Yorkshire Police for the attention of all Chief Superintendents in A, B, C, D, and F Divisions stating the formation of an implementation team under the Chairmanship of the Deputy Chief Constable, 10th August 1989; 13. Document entitled 'Possible Implementation Programme for Phases 1 - 6', with annotation markings, [August 1989]; 14. Record of Annual Leave commitments for members of the Implementation Team, covering September and October ; 15. Fees charged by [South Yorkshire Police] for special services at Football matches for the 1988/1989 season. Lists the charges per hour for the different ranks and attendances. 2 copies, 1989; 16. Paper entitled 'Lord Justice Taylor Recommendations Special Police Action Required' written by Chief Inspector Bettison; 17. Lord Justice Taylor Hillsborough Inquiry Interim Report. List of points still to be considered. Annotated; 18. Briefing notes for the meeting of the Implementation Team to be held on the 11th August 1989; 19.[South Yorkshire Police] Note for file by Deputy Chief Constable Peter Hayes, South Yorkshire Police, [following a meeting] between Harry Wright, Chief Fire Officer, regarding Recommendations 35 to 38, 14th August 1989; 20. Copies of Draft Agreements between South Yorkshire Police and the five South Yorkshire football clubs as Recommendation 26. Sent by Deputy Chief Constable Peter Hayes, South Yorkshire Police to Barnsley, Doncaster Rovers, Rotherham United, Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday, 15th August 1989; 21.Copy of South Yorkshire Police Finance and General Purposes Committee Joint Report of the Chief Constable and the Chief Legal and Financial Officer, regarding Radio installations at Football League grounds, 15th September 1989; 22. Correspondence between South Yorkshire Police Authority and South Yorkshire Police regarding the annual agreement of charges for policing Football matches, August 1989. Indexed. ... more
1. Minutes of meetings of the Taylor Recommendations Implementation Team meeting August, September, October, December 1989; 2. Lord Justice Taylor Interim Report (Marked Confidential Final Revise). In ... more
23. Report by Detective Inspector King, South Yorkshire Police, showing the behaviour of Liverpool Supporters before, during and after the Disaster, 21 June 1989. This includes: Police reports of 'Liv ... more
51. Fax copy of letter from Chief Metropolitan Ambulance Officer, South Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service to Graham Mackrell, Sheffield Wednesday Football Club Secretary regarding, ambulance se ... more
81. Report by Superintendent Brookfield "Review of National and local arrangements to deal with football related intelligence/ information", October 1989; 82. Letter from Solicitor, South Yorkshire Po ... more
File labelled "Funding for Legal Representation Hillsborough)". Includes index of contents for file, correspondence, extracts from minutes and notes all relating to the funding of legal representation ... more
File labelled "Cost of investigation by West Midlands Police". Includes index of file contents, correspondence, briefing notes and other notes.
Includes correspondence from the plaintiffs solicitors, South Yorkshire Police and letters of acknowledgement from South Yorkshire Police Authority.
Some of the items include additional material, s ... more
Contains evidence from South Yorkshire Police and quotes from Police officers Witness Statements; See POL/10/4/5 for whole report. See POL/10/10/D71 for Part V and POL/10/10/D72 for Part VI.