These are documents that the Panel has quoted or discussed in the Report.
Documents are organised alphabetically by Unique ID under chapter headings (Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc.).
Please note that whilst there are one or two footnotes in the other parts of the Report, only the 12 chapters in Part 2 directly quote from the disclosed material.
Part 2: Hillsborough: What is 'added to public understanding'
- Chapter 1: 1981-1989: unheeded warnings, the seeds of disaster
- Chapter 2: The 'moment' of 1989
- Chapter 3: Custom, practice, roles, responsibilities
- Chapter 4: Emergency response and aftermath: 'routinely requested to attend'
- Chapter 5: Medical evidence: the testimony of the dead
- Chapter 6: Parallel investigations
- Chapter 7: Civil Litigation
- Chapter 8: The Coroner's Inquiry: from the immediate aftermath to the preliminary hearings
- Chapter 9: The generic hearing, Judicial Review and continuing controversies
- Chapter 10: The 3.15pm cut-off
- Chapter 11: Review and alteration of statements
- Chapter 12: Behind the headlines: the origins, promotion and reproduction of unsubstantiated allegations