This file contains the following items:
1. Photocopy extracts of the Coroners Rules and Coroners Act 1988.
2. File of correspondence between Dibb Lupton Broomhead and Prior, Solicitors, Hammond Suddards, South Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service, HM Corner, Trent Regional Health Authority, Northern General Hospitals, West Midlands Police and hand written notes relating to invoices for Solicitors services, Position of the Ambulance Service in relation to the Lord Justice Taylor Inquiry attendance of witnesses to the Corner's Resumed Inquest, Civil Contribution Hearings (August 1989 - November 1990).
3. The Football League Limited Report of the Medical Working Party reviewing medical arrangements at Football League Grounds (October 1990).4. Handwritten notes taken at the Hillsborough [Coroner's Resumed] Inquest (November 1990).
4. File of correspondence between Dibb Lupton Broomhead and Prior, Solicitors and South Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service regarding the attendance of witnesses to the Corner's Resumed Inquest (October 1990 -March 1991).
5. Hillsborough [Corner's Resumed] Inquest [Attendance Forms], Completed by South Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service (November 1990].
6. List of deceased removed [by South Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service] with times deceased left [Hillsborough Temporary Mortuary] (April 1989, 2 copies).
7. Lord Justice Taylor Inquiry Day One Proceedings Transcript (15 May 1989, 2 copies).
8. Leading Counsel's Submission of an Application by Trent Regional Health Authority for Representation (1989, 2 copies)
|Name(s) of the deceased:||James Gary Aspinall; Gary Collins; Christopher Edwards; Barry Glover; David Hawley; Gordon Rodney Horn; Eric George Hughes; Paul Brian Murray; Henry Charles Rogers; Paula Ann Smith; and Peter Reuben Thompson.|
|Person(s) involved:||Assistant Chief Constable Stuart Anderson; Inspector John Bennett; Dr James Burns; Superintendent David Chapman; Mr Steve Clark; Chief Constable Geoffrey Dear; Chief Superintendent David Duckenfield; Station Officer Paul Eason; Dr Wilfred Eastwood; Dr Alexander Forrest; Mr Doug Fraser; Superintendent Roger Greenwood; Station Officer Patrick Higgins; Deputy Chief Ambulance Officer Alan Hopkins; Mr Jim Howe; Mr Moelwyn Hughes; Assistant Chief Constable Walter Jackson; Assistant Chief Constable Mervyn Jones; Professor Stephen Jones; Professor Alan Wayne Jones; Police Constable Lang; Superintendent Roger Marshall; Mr Don Page; Chief Constable Leslie Sharp; Dr David Slater; Police Constable Peter Smith; Inspector Gordon Sykes; Lord Justice Peter Taylor; Professor Alan Usher; Dr Ed Walker; Mr Jim Wardrope; Chief Constable Richard Wells; Dr Iain West; and Inspector Harry White.|
|Organisation(s) involved:||Crown Prosecution Service (CPS); Eastwood & Partners; Evening Standard; Football Association; Hammond Suddards; Health and Safety Executive; Hillsborough Solicitors' Group Steering Committee; Home Office; Northern General Hospital; Officers' Working Party, Sheffield District; Police Federation, South Yorkshire branch; Red Cross; Sheffield City Council; Sheffield Wednesday Football Club; South Yorkshire County Fire Service; South Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service; South Yorkshire Coroner, West District; South Yorkshire Police; South Yorkshire Police Authority; St John Ambulance; Taylor Inquiry; The Times; Trent Regional Health Authority; West Midlands Police; and West Yorkshire Coroner, Western Disrict.|
|Contributor:||Yorkshire Ambulance Service (includes former South Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service)|
|Folder title:||Judicial Review of Coroner's Inquest|
|Sub-folder title:||Solicitors Files and Notes|