"This File contains the following items:
1. Aerial photographs of Hillsborough Football Stadium, Black and White and 2 in colour.
2. Enlarged colour photograph of West Stand, Hillsborough Football Stadium taken from Right Corner Flag of Kop Stand (8 copies).
3. Enlarged colour photograph of West Stand, Hillsborough Football Stadium taken from South Stand (8 copies).
4. Colour Photographs of Hillsborough Football Stadium of the pitch, Stands, Turnstiles taken post Disasters (Duplicates and negatives 28 April 1989).
5. Copy CCTV camera Stills of West Stand Terraces on the 1989 FA Cup Semi Final (Reference: AGJ1).
6. Hand written notes regarding Ambulance training.
7. Photographs of West Stand Terraces from the 1988 FA Cup Semi Final.
8. Colour photographs of Liverpool supporters during the crushings at the 1989 FA Cup Semi Final.
9. Colour photographs showing the West Stand [Post Disaster].
10. Map of entitled District Health Authorities within the Trent Region at 1-04-1982, showing the Regional Health Authorities in South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire Lincolnshire and Leicester."
|Contributor:||Yorkshire Ambulance Service (includes former South Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service)|
|Sub-folder title:||All documents|
|Reason not disclosed on this site:||Duplicate document. Copies can be found within the range SYP000151030001 to SYP000151700001|